Donald Trump Has Officially Begun the 2021 Fight. These Are His Endorsements
March 7, 2021
After taking a short hiatus, Donald Trump has fired up the Trump Train and is ready to plow forward full speed ahead. Trump endorsements are being announced with his full support. One in particular, is on his political target list.
Donald Trump Endorsements Announced
As of March 7, 2021, Trump’s endorsements include the following candidates:
- Jerry Moran, Senator (Kansas) Voted to acquit Trump and stated: “Establishing the precedent that the Senate has jurisdiction to convict a former president would cause extreme damage to our country and the future of the presidency.” More on Jerry Moran here.
- Max Miller, Congressman (Ohio) served in the US Marine Corps Reserve and also on White House staff as a Senior Advisor to President Trump. Miller is running against Republican Anthony Gonzalez, (who voted to impeach Trump.) He has a Bachelor’s degree from Cleveland State University and serves on the United States Holocaust Memorial Council. Go to Max Miller’s credentials here.
- Tim Scott, Senator (S. Carolina) Didn’t agree with Trump’s election fraud claims but said, “The Democrats should put the blame where it stands, where it should be..” Scott would not support Trump impeachment. He graduated from Charleston Southern University with a political science degree and is proudly Conservative. Go learn more on Tim Scott here.
- John Kennedy, Senator (Louisiana) Speaking about Capitol Hill impeachment: “the Democrats charged President Trump with inciting a riot through his speech, but then the Democrats introduced evidence that the riot was pre-planned. The Democrats disproved their own case.” Kennedy is a Conservative. More on John Kennedy’s impressive credentials here.
- Henry McMaster, Governor (S. Carolina) Former State Attorney General, Lieutenant Governor 2014. First U.S. attorney appointed by President Ronald Reagan. He served in the U.S. Army Reserves in the JAG Corps. On Trump’s leadership, he says, “I’ve stood with him since the beginning. I’m honored he stands with me as we “Keep South Carolina Great!” Learn more about McMaster’s incredible accomplishments here.
- Lt. Gov Tim Griffin, Attorney General (Arkansas) Now ready to take on role as Attorney General, Griffin served as an officer in the U.S. Army Reserve, Judge Advocate General’s (JAG) Corps, and currently holds the rank of colonel. He serves as Commander of the 134th Legal Operations Detachment (LOD) at Fort Bragg, North Carolina. Go to Tim Griffin’s accomplishments here.
- Mike Crapo, Senator (Idaho) Harvard Graduate, Legislator of the year, and recipient of numerous leadership and other prestigious awards. Voted to acquit Trump. On impeachment, he said in a statement, “the allegations fall far short of the high threshold for removal of a U.S. President from office, and undermine Americans’ constitutional right to elect their president at the ballot box.” Look at Crapo’s extensive list of awards and recognitions here.
Trump Targets Alaska’s Murkowski, Who Voted for to Convict Trump
Lisa Murkowski is on Trump’s “Do not Support” list after she voted against him at the impeachment trial. She has only 1400+ subscribers on youtube as of March 2021 and will not be on the Trump endorsements list.
Trump stated Murkowski is “failed,” “disloyal,” and “very bad”:
“I will not be endorsing, under any circumstances, the failed candidate from the great State of Alaska, Lisa Murkowski.” “She represents her state badly and her country even worse. I do not know where other people will be next year, but I know where I will be – in Alaska campaigning against a disloyal and very bad Senator.”
“Her vote to advance radical left Democrat Deb Haaland for Secretary of the Interior is yet another example of Murkowski not standing up for Alaska.”
Murkowski voices support for Democrat Deb Haaland in the following video and here on her website:
Who is Murkowski Supporting?
Haaland has had minimal luck getting support on Youtube with less than 200 subscribers. Here she is in her “office” with comments on fighting Trump, referring to his budget as “terrible.”
Watch for updates on the above named candidates, as Trump rolls forward to his endorsements in 2021.
Trump Supporters is not affiliated with Donald Trump, his political campaigns, presidency, agents, representatives, or companies. We are the original Trump Supporters and do not speak for Donald J. Trump or any media groups or other political entities. Ads found on this website are randomly placed by Google.